C&W EMEA Business Consulting offers strategic support across a number of diverse business issues, including location and labour force analysis, workplace strategy, change and programme management, property strategy and modelling, M&A, outsourcing and corporate real estate functional excellence.
We align property to your business goals and objectives; we articulate the value of property, to create a catalyst for organisational change.
C&W supports occupiers, investors and developers across the public and private sector in all asset classes. You may be considering:
- Relocation, consolidation, space utilisation: deploy alternative workplace strategies to increase space utilisation and flexibility, reduce costs, support revenue promotion, implement smart workplace strategies and innovative solutions to align property with business goals
- Location strategy: macro and micro economic impacts of location; including labour costs, operating stability, impact on supply chain and incentive facilitation
- Portfolio optimisation: portfolio analysis in line with business objectives and growth strategies, identify suitable scoring and weighting criteria. Review outsourcing opportunities, identify properties for disposal, rationalise portfolio to achieve optimum cost efficiency and productivity
- Functional excellence: enhance corporate real estate value through developing appropriate controls and processes to support a more efficient and effective management operation
How We Can Help
Location and labour force analysis
C&W identifies the right location, in the right market. Our location and labour force methodology enables you to evaluate all aspects of location systematically, within a robust audit and governance process.
Our sophisticated analysis tools include economic and demographic forecast modelling to support decision making including labour and other operational costs.
Workplace strategy and change management
C&W supports you to enhance organisational effectiveness, agility and branding by using property as a catalyst for change.
We help you design efficient workplaces that reflect your brand, attract the best talent, stimulate conversation, develop ideas and concepts across teams, functions and other organisations..
Property strategy and modelling
C&W helps you understand how your business drivers, property needs and cost efficiencies connect within your portfolio. Whether you are supporting business growth or delivering bottom line savings, we provide you with synthesised property and operational data to diagnose the opportunities and risks within your portfolio.
Business strategy, M&A, outsourcing
C&W provides strategic property advice that supports and enables growth and consolidation during M&A processes.
Cushman & Wakefield provides M&A business strategy and outsourcing services to assist in the due diligence of assets’ liabilities, opportunities and risks prior to transactions.
The world is forever changing and becoming more competitive and fast moving. Corporate Real Estate Functions need to respond accordingly and develop their capability dynamically. This means understanding the core business, the market and its drivers, and act as an internal consultant to determine how property can add value to the corporate strategy.
Our consultants have supported global and national real estate functions address all or some of the constituent in house capability that is required to manage this, including:
- governance and relationship with core business
- organisational structure
- competence framework
- performance management
- process management and re-engineering
- management information platform
- supply chain
C&W can provide capability assessments, benchmarking, specific consultancy expertise in any one of the above areas, or interim management at any level to ensure that your operation is high performing and recognised for functional excellence
Adding Value – The Advantages Of Our Approach
C&W applies sophisticated analytical tools and a bespoke approach to implementing innovative solutions. Our approach helps business executives, investors and developers respond proactively to market changes, sustain competition, increase profitability, improve efficiency and reduce costs of business and property operations by being agile, proactive and strategic in the way organisational resources are employed.
The property strategies that we develop can transform businesses and create significant differentiated value, which is reflected in the cash flow income and expenditure profiles, operational value, development and investment potential of properties.
Experience and Resources
Cushman & Wakefield has an established Business Consulting team working across the EMEA region for companies like Kraft, Unilever, NAG, Harley-Davidson, HCL, Infosys, helping them achieve their operational and financial objectives.
We have a wide network of specialists in different geographies and areas of expertise, including management consultancy, functional excellence, transformation change, workplace, location, portfolio and business strategy.
We have advised on a number of projects, including:
- Divestment strategy for one of the biggest media companies in London
- Developing location strategy for an IT company in EMEA
- Devising a property portfolio management programme for the biggest telecom company in the Eastern Europe
Internationally, Global Business Consulting has a dedicated teams in the US, Asia and Europe with more than 50 professionals with a variety of expertise. We also have a wide access to South America, Africa, Middle East and Australasia through our established international network of offices.