Our retail and leisure teams provide services for retail and leisure occupiers, landlords and investors, and market retail properties on a local and global basis.
We are a one-stop-shop for retailers looking to grow their business internationally, from new market entry and location strategy to international agency. From shopping centres and retail parks, to high streets and factory outlets, our retail and leisure specialists leverage their vast industry knowledge and global perspective to meet your goals.
How Can We Help?
Retail in town
Moving from the major shopping areas to the Italian fashion and luxury streets, Retail in Town provides full support and advice to its clients in all stages of real estate transactions. Through a highly qualified and experienced team, it supplies the following services:
- location research
- management of the transaction and negotiation of the economic aspects
- negotiation of the main contractual details
- tenant /landlord representation
- market studies
- planning and sharing of the development strategies of the companies
- market analysis of real estate opportunities with the client
- commercial analysis
- research of real estate opportunities in High Streets
- negotiation of the main contractual aspects
- negotiation of the main economic conditions
Letting/Re-letting activities finding brands coherent with the commercial target of the properties managed . As our client, you may be considering any of the following:
- Feasibility analysis with an evaluation of the social and demographic qualities of the area
- Analysis of the workability, financial flows and correspondence with the characteristics of the
- Merchandising mix used for each single project
- Preparation of preliminary contracts/irrevocable proposals to be signed by potential tenants
- Transmission for approval of irrevocable proposals of potential tenants
- Transmission of credit instruments due from tenants, in favour of the client, on the basis of
- Contractual obligations
- Preparation of contractual texts (lease, business contracts) to be approved by the brands already
- In the marketing process
- Renegotiation of expiring contracts
- Constant monitoring of the results obtained to the objectives shared with the client
Experience and Resources
Our retail teams are active in Europe, the United States and Asia and work together through a global team based in London to share market knowledge.