Our mission is to share with our Clients our vast, in-depth experience, gained in feasibility studies, leasing, management and sale of retail properties.
Through our knowledge of the dynamics of the in-town and out-of-town retail market, and an invaluable welth of information acquired and processed at the local and global level, in absolute compliance with the confidentiality of sensitive data, our advisers support clients in strategy definition and the solution of complex problems.
We offer two main lines of advisory services:
In the context of property deals, we provide objective, reliable advice based on analyses of the business plan, the retail investment and market trends. This service includes:
- Advice to investors during the acquisition stage (Acquisition report and Commercial Due Diligence)
- Advice to owners in the definition of maintenance vs. release strategies
- Support to property managers for drawing-up of the business plan for the potential investment
As part of the analysis of retail properties and property portfolios, we identify opportunities, risks, risk mitigations, solutions and possible alternative strategies. This service includes:
- Feasibility studies
- Support for review of the business plan with reference to mortgage-backed credit restructuring operations
- Strategic review of non-performing loans as a support to banks