The Asset Services division provides the owners and asset managers of large retail complexes with customised support, in accordance with their specific needs and operating or financial priorities.
Cushman & Wakefield is able to draw up successful, sustainable strategies, designed to meet the needs of all those players - investors, developers and tenants - by maximising retail success and ensuring full value from properties and the relative investment throughout the centre’s life cycle. For the management of any kind of retail project, the Asset Services division begins by creating the most appropriate team, which will work in close association with the owners.
Such team usually comprises:
- A key account manager (client’s single contact and project supervisor);
- Off site professionals, who provide advice and support in the various areas (general management, administration and accounts, rent collection and management, marketing and promotion);
- A dedicated on-site team, with size depending on requirements.
Every asset has a different history, unique characteristics and specific needs. The Cushman & Wakefield advisory model is designed to respond to this uniqueness, with a selection of services to be mixed in various ways:
- Launch and opening of new shopping centres
- Leasing, commercial due diligence and advisory services (in association with the Retail Leasing and Advisory divisions)
- Drafting of ordinary and extraordinary budgets
- Marketing and communication plans
- Tenant management and rent collection
- Consortium and condominium management
- Community relations
- Client and footfall analyses
- Accounting management
- IT support (Yardi)
- Temporary leases
- Technical services