Research and analysis are an integral part of the advisory services we offer our clients, since they provide us with in-depth understanding of market trends - knowledge we can use to supply strategic advice to our clients.
We are able to operate both as independent analysts and as members of a specific team, working on customised projects in line with the needs of developers, tenants, investors or funders, for assets of different sizes and in different geographical locations.
Research projects generally involve market analysis based on reliable, comparable data, but may also include micro-analyses and forecasts, studies of catchment areas and competitive contexts.
Specifically, thanks to the information acquired in more than 20 years in business in Italy, working for in-town and out-of-town locations nationwide, the Cushman & Wakefield Research division is able to deliver:
- Retail market studies and analyses in the high street and shopping centre segments;
- Analysis of catchment areas and demographic and socio-economic contexts for existing or planned centres;
- Feasibility studies (in association with the Advisory department)
THE VALUE OF AN INTERNATIONAL NETWORK
The professionals of our Research department in Italy collaborate with our colleagues in the international network, combining in-depth knowledge of the local market with a vision of the global context. The high-profile research projects we undertake worldwide are a resource for clients and valuable support in decision-making and the achievement of objectives, in risk and opportunity assessment, and in the improvement of competitive capability. Some of our main retail sector publications:
- Retail Market Snapshots
- Main Streets Across The World
- European Shopping Centre Development Report
To learn more
• Retail market studies and analyses in the high street and shopping centre segments;
• Analysis of catchment areas and demographic and socio-economic contexts for existing or planned centres;
• Feasibility studies (in association with the Advisory department)